HCI Administrative Assistant
January 4, 2022
Now in its 29th year, the Healthy Community Initiative (HCI) is a community-based organization whose mission is to foster collaborative Rice County communities that empower youth, strengthen families, and build community.
HCI works with community partners to identify needs/opportunities, foster collaboration and support community-driven efforts that benefit local youth and families. By offering its assistance, HCI strives to build the capacity of the community to more effectively serve its young people.
HCI seeks an individual to provide support to HCI’s Directors and Coordinators. Full- or part-time options available, depending on selected candidate’s interest; position deliverables will be adjusted accordingly.
- Provide administrative support to coordinators and directors, as requested
- Provide staff support for HCI trainings, events and meetings, including pre-planning, set-up and take-down
- Collect, track, and report data as required by each program/task; check source data to verify completeness and accuracy
- Support procurement for HCI programs
- Move/Transport program supplies between HCI work locations
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience
- Confidentiality and respect for the privacy of employee records
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) and Google Suite
- Basic knowledge of Adobe
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage complicated workflow
- Excellent math skills and the ability to solve problems and troubleshoot issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of a team
- Capable of completing work on time in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Willingness to maintain the standards, carry out the purpose, and adhere to the policies of HCI
- Ability to work in both Northfield and Faribault, based on program needs
- Maintenance of a cell phone is an expectation of employment
- Must possess and maintain a valid Minnesota driver’s license and auto insurance and be able to travel throughout Rice County
- Must be able to lift/move up to 25 pounds unassisted
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or Somali
- Demonstrated ability to use technology to complete tasks and create efficiencies in workflow
- Salesforce experience
- Familiarity with HCI and its programs
- Knowledge of Rice County and the surrounding communities
Reports to: HCI Administrative Director
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover, letter, and contact information for three professional references (non-family members) to Amy Lunderby (firstname.lastname@example.org). Application review begins on January 17, 2022, and continues until the position is filled.