We are incredibly grateful for the contributions of our partners and supporters. Their ongoing commitment makes it possible for HCI to continue to build collaborations that support and empower youth.
Founding HCI Partners
HCI was formed in 1992. The founding financial partners (and ongoing financial contributors to HCI’s work since then) were Northfield Public Schools, Northfield Hospital & Clinics and the City of Northfield.
Organizational supporters of HCI’s work this past year have included:
- Allina Health Systems
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Foundation
- Bush Foundation
- Carleton College
- City of Northfield
- College City Beverage
- Faribault Public Schools
- Grace Whittier Fund
- HealthFinders Collaborative, through a grant from the Minnesota Department of Health
- Just Food Co-op
- Minnesota Office of Higher Education
- Neuger Communications Group
- Northfield Hospital & Clinics
- Northfield News
- Northfield Public Schools
- Northfield Rotary Club
- Northfield Shares
- The Otto Bremer Trust
- Rice County Area United Way
- Rice County Family Services Collaborative
- Southern Minnesota Initiative Foundation
- St. Olaf College
- Women in Northfield Giving Support (WINGS)
- Youthprise Foundation
- And many, many more!
We are touched by the generosity of the nearly 100 local individuals who make charitable donations to HCI each year. At the request of several of these current supporters, HCI does not publish the names of individual donors. However, their contributions have been critical to HCI’s continued growth in meeting the needs of youth in our community. Thank you!
Art Enrichment Support
HCI is proud to receive grant funding to support arts programming at the PRIMEtime out-of-school-time sites.
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Southeastern Minnesota Arts Council thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts & cultural heritage fund.