HCI Data Support Specialist
June 17, 2022
20-40 hours per week, depending on selected candidate’s interests and availability; position responsibilities will be adjusted based on this
Now in its 30th year, Healthy Community Initiative (HCI) is a community-based organization whose mission is to cultivate collaborative communities in Rice County that support, value, and empower youth.
To achieve this, HCI works with community members and partners to identify needs/opportunities, foster collaboration and support community-driven efforts that benefit local youth and families. By offering its assistance, HCI strives to build the capacity of the community to serve its young people more effectively.
HCI is seeking a data support specialist to help monitor timely data entry and effective implementation of evaluation plans for HCI’s supported programs. The organization would be open to exploring a part- to full-time commitment, based on a qualified candidate’s interest and availability. Work is primarily remote, with approximately five in-person meetings with community partners each month. The workflow varies over the course of the academic year with heaviest responsibilities falling in April-July.
- Monitors adherence of staff and partners to HCI’s data tracking policies
- Assists with the monitoring and implementation of program evaluation plans
- Support administration of program participant surveys
- Provide training and coaching to HCI staff and partners on use of data systems
- Troubleshoot data entry and analysis support for HCI staff and partners
- Provide data entry support as needed
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in data management or analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) and G Suite
- Ability to organize and manage large amounts of data
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to translate complex topics clearly and in nontechnical terms
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail
- Excellent ability to multi-task and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of a team
- Capable of completing work on time in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Maintenance of a cell phone is an expectation of employment
- Willingness to maintain the standards, carry out the purpose, and adhere to the policies of Healthy Community Initiative
- Experience using data management systems
- Strong familiarity with Rice County organizations and resources
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or Somali
Reports to: HCI Director of Reporting & Analytics
To apply, please submit a cover letter, résumé, salary requirements, and the contact information for three professional references to: Austin Bauer, HCI Director of Reporting & Analytics (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application review will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.