QUITTINGMy Life, My Quit
Online/over-the-phone professional counseling.
What It Is?
Free support for teens – five on-the-phone counseling sessions to make a quit plan and have someone hold you accountable to it.
How To Use?
Text “Start My Quit” to 36072 or 855-891-9989 and answer a few questions to figure out a good fit counselor. Also, watch this helpful video
Resource 2:This is Quitting
How to Use?
- Text “DITCHVAPE” to 88709
- Answer a few questions about age and usage to receive support
- Users receive one text message per day that aligns with their quit date
Not Quite Ready to Quit?
Those who are not ready to quit receive at least four weeks of text messages focused on building skills and confidence to eventually quit.
Resource 3:Asking For Help
A resource for youth who want to quit.
A resource for youth who want to help their friends quit.
LEARN MORE: TOBACCO AND E-CIGARETTES
- School Toolkit for E-cigarette Use Prevention and Cessation
- How to Talk to Youth About Vaping (Language for Multiple Adult Roles)
- The Teen Brain, 7 Things To Know
- FDA Vaping Prevention and Education Resource Center
TOBACCO AND ENVIRONMENTAL WASTE
VAPING AND CANNABIS