The Healthy Community Initiative (HCI) regularly works with outside contractors to assist with projects beyond the capacity of the organization. In particular, HCI regularly seeks contractors to work on:
- Spanish translation and interpretation
- Somali translation and interpretation
- Grant writing
- Grant reporting
- Coalition coordination
- Graphic design
- Writing publications & communications
HCI is seeking proposals from interested contractors to aid with the above during the 2020 and 2021 calendar years. Contractors interested in being considered are asked to submit proposals.
Proposals should include:
- Description of expertise in key area(s) above
- Qualifications in selected area(s)
- Cost rates
- Examples of past work
- Contact information for at least three professional references
Interested parties are asked to please submit the above materials by February 28, 2020. Materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review will be conducted by HCI staff and members of the Finance Committee. HCI expects to work with the identified contractors through the end of 2021.