Partners and Stakeholders to the PRIMEtime network make it their mission to support youth and families. The following organizations support the work of the PRIMEtime network through their engagement with youth, their ability to provide youth workers or volunteers or through education and advocacy.
- Realizing Individual Student Excellence (RISE) – a student-centered program that strives to eliminate barriers and foster healthy learning of Faribaults low-income, and ESL students, as well as young people who would be first-generation college attendees. This program provides support during the school day and summer.
- Tackling Obstacles and Raising College Hopes (TORCH) – a collaborative and highly successful effort to increase the graduation and post-secondary attendance rates of Northfield’s Latino, low-income, and ESL students, as well as young people who would be first-generation college attendees. This program provides support during the school day and summer.
- Connected Kids Mentoring Program – Connected Kids strengthens the engagement of Northfield youth in school and in the community through one-on-one mentoring relationships with positive caring adults.
- Project Friendship – Pairs children in grades 2 – 7 with a student mentor from Carleton College or St. Olaf College for a 2-4 year mentoring relationship.
- Minnesota Alliance With Youth’s Promise Fellow Program – Employs Promise Fellows and Summer Youth Fellows that engage youth through the support of a caring adult.
- Healthy Community Initiative – A dedicated partner that builds, encourages and collaborates on programs that support youth and families in Rice County.
- Carleton CCCE – Carleton’s hub for place-based, experiential learning beyond campus; reciprocal community-campus collaborations; and publicly-engaged scholarship, leadership, and action.
- St. Olaf Academic Civic Engagement Center – St. Olaf College program that supports “service-related activities such as tutoring, volunteering, and providing enrichment experiences” with community partners.
PRIMEtime is grateful for these partners help fund the after schooltime programming.