Thank you for agreeing to host an HCI Virtual event! We have included materials below that will help you host your event. Please reach out to us with additional questions, the need for paper copies or if you need technical assistance.
First, download the “TIPS FOR HOSTING A VIRTUAL EVENT” by clicking the button below. This contains some very important information for hosting an event.
Before the Event
- Familiarize yourself with the TIPS FOR HOSTING A VIRTUAL EVENT document which contains important information for hosts
- Social Media toolkit (suggested posts and images) (coming soon)
- Directory of HCI board members and partners (past and present) willing to attend hosts’ virtual gatherings – to answer questions, share information, and promote a genuine connection to HCI (coming soon)
- Download a Digital Invitation to email to guests
During the Event
- Link to videos (coming soon)
- HCI Annual Community Reports
- HCI-Supported Programs document (coming soon)
- How to Donate
- Download a background image for Google Meet or Zoom, or whichever platform you choose to use. (Optional for hosts who would like to use a background image on screen during the event.)
After the Event
- Suggested email script to send to guests unable to attend (coming soon)
- Download a Digital Thank You Card to email to guests