HCI Support Specialist
June 1, 2021
Full- or part-time options available, depending on selected candidate’s interest; position deliverables will be adjusted accordingly
Now in its 29th year, the Healthy Community Initiative (HCI) is a community-based organization whose mission is to foster collaborative Rice County communities that empower youth, strengthen families, and build community.
HCI works with community partners to identify needs/opportunities, foster collaboration and support community-driven efforts that benefit Faribault and Northfield youth and families. By offering its assistance, HCI strives to build the capacity of the community to more effectively serve its young people.
HCI seeks an individual to provide support to HCI’s Directors and Coordinators.
- Provide administrative support to coordinators and directors, as requested
- Provide staff support for HCI trainings, events and meetings, including pre-planning, set-up and take-down
- Collect, track, and report data as required by each program/task; check source data to verify completeness and accuracy
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) and Google Suite
- Basic knowledge of Adobe
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage complicated workflow
- Excellent ability to solve problems and troubleshoot issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of a team
- Capable of completing work on time in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Willingness to maintain the standards, carry out the purpose, and adhere to the policies of the Healthy Community Initiative
- Ability to work in both Northfield and Faribault, based on program needs
- Maintenance of a cell phone is an expectation of employment
- Must possess and maintain a valid Minnesota driver’s license and auto insurance and be able to travel throughout Rice County
- Demonstrated ability to use technology to complete tasks and create efficiencies in workflow
- Familiarity with HCI and its programs
- Knowledge of Rice County and the surrounding communities
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or Somali
Reports to: HCI Administrative Director
Please submit a cover letter, résumé, and the contact information for three professional references to: email@example.com. Application review will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.