March 11, 2021
Now in its 29th year, Healthy Community Initiative (HCI) is a community-based organization whose mission is to cultivate collaborative communities in Rice County that support, value, and empower youth.
To achieve this, HCI works with community members and partners to identify needs/opportunities, foster collaboration and support community-driven efforts that benefit local youth and families. By offering its assistance, HCI strives to build the capacity of the community to more effectively serve its young people.
HCI is seeking a data manager to help design, implement, and administer HCI’s data systems. The organization would be open to exploring a part- to full-time commitment, based on a qualified candidate’s interest and availability.
- Maintain systems that track program and grant data
- Customize data tracking forms to meet program requirements for grant reporting
- Monitor incoming data files for accuracy and duplicates
- Manage user profiles and access levels
- Provide training and coaching to HCI staff and partners on use of data systems
- Troubleshoot support for HCI staff and partners
- Implement policies and guidelines for data management, ensuring adherence to legal and organizational requirements
- Test and document new Salesforce applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field, or commensurate experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) and G Suite
- Minimum 2+ years experience in data management or analysis
- Ability to organize and manage large amounts of data
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to translate complex topics clearly and in nontechnical terms
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail
- Excellent ability to multi-task and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of a team
- Capable of completing work on time in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Maintenance of a cell phone is an expectation of employment
- Willingness to maintain the standards, carry out the purpose, and adhere to the policies of Healthy Community Initiative
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong familiarity with Rice County organizations and resources
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or Somali
Reports to: HCI Director of Reporting & Analytics
To apply, please submit a cover letter, résumé, and the contact information for three professional references to: Austin Bauer, HCI Director of Reporting & Analytics (email@example.com). Application review will begin on March 31 and will continue until the position is filled.